It is with great excitement that Suzuki Canada Inc. announces the release of the ALL-NEW 2020 KINGQUAD 750 and 500. Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has taken the world’s best sports-utility quad and made it better and more capable than ever.
The new edgy and dynamic bodywork surrounds an impressive list of updates to the KingQuad. Revisions to the fuel-injected, emissions-compliant engine and the Quadmatic transmission helps the KingQuad smoothly and strongly accelerate from a stop. The chassis, based around a new and stronger frame, helps the KingQuad tackle just about any riding terrain while being able to help you with any chore thanks to a boosted towing capacity of 600 kg. Steering a KingQuad has never been easier with recalibrated front end geometry. The fully-independent suspension is fitted with new, gas-charged shocks that are pre-load adjustable to match the spring rate to the cargo load. A substantially larger stabilizer bar with more compliant bushings helps control chassis movement, while the 25-inch Carlisle tires deliver excellent grip.
All of these improvements and many more are found in each and every one of the new 2020 KingQuads. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad has a new and exciting chapter and is ready for you to join the narrative.
NEW - Angular bodywork emphasized the aggressive nature of the the KingQuad 750AXi.
NEW - Special version of the KingQuad 750AXi 4x4 Power Steering featuring Matte Bronze and Matte Black bodywork as well as aluminium mag wheels NEW - Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
NEW - Handlebar-mounted headlight provides better visibility, especially in turns.
NEW - Towing capacity increased by 33% to 600kg
(plus PDI, freight, tax; prices subject to change)
Model: King Quad 750 Special Edition
Transmission: CVT (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
Length: 2150 mm (84.6 in)
Width: 1215 mm (47.8 in)
Seat Height: 920 mm (36.2 in)
Curb Weight: 327 kg (721 lbs)
More specs available on Suzuki Canada.
- 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
- Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
- Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering, positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
- Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
- Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
- High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter, oil damped, gas charged shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter, oil damped, gas charged shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
- Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
- Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight
- Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support
- Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
- Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range and service reminder
- Distinctively styled multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact LED tail light and brake light.
- High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
- Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
- Three dry storages keeps your personal belongings safe; one located on the right-side front fender and one located at the rear.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.