Yamaha offers the Grizzly 90 for younger riders looking to explore off-road alongside family and friends. With convenient features like electric-start, a large comfortable seat, front and rear racks and aggressive Grizzly styling, the Grizzly 90 is a perfect machine for young riders who want to start a new off-road adventure.
CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING 90CC ENGINE:
- Built to bring maximum fun to youth ATV riders through a low-maintenance 90cc engine.
- Tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance.
- Features fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart.
SCALED DOWN, NOT SCALED BACK:
- The Grizzly 90 takes cues from the top-performing big bore Grizzly but is designed specifically for younger riders getting into the sport.
- Accessible, confidence-inspiring performance with Grizzly family style.
- Ergonomics are designed to fit a wide range of riders 10 years and up.
- The Grizzly 90's tire and suspension package is designed to find traction and provide a comfortable ride in a wide variety of terrain.
(plus PDI, freight, tax; prices subject to change)
Colours: Racing Blue
Transmission: CVT; F, N, R
Length: 1,562.1mm (61.5")
Width: 1031.24mm (40.6")
Height: 1005.84 (39.6")
Weight: 139.6 kg. (307.8 lb.)
More specs available on Yamaha Motor Canada.