Offering year-round seasonality, the Grizzly EPS LE features sleek special edition colours, heated grips and seat and a removable windshield to tackle any task in the harshest conditions. The Grizzly EPS LE is one bear that never hibernates!
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GRIZZLY 700 EPS SE & GRIZZLY 700 EPS LE:
- Factory Installed Winch
- Heated Head Grips and Thumb Warmer
- Heated Seat Cover
- Limited Edition Colour and Graphics
- Factory installed WARN® Pro Vantage 2500 lb. winch
- Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking
- On-Command 3-way locking differential
- Big-bore engine designed for aggressive trail riding
- Grizzly EPS LE brings even more riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort
- Smooth-running 700-class engine with improved midrange power.
- Heated seat cover, heated grips and thumb warmer, removable windshield come standard on the Grizzly EPS LE model
- Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and rust
- Injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rocks and debris damage.
(plus PDI, freight, tax; prices subject to change)
Colours: Matte Silver
Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with On command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
Length: 2070 mm (81.5")
Width: 1230 mm (48.4")
Height: 1253 mm (49.3")
Weight: 320 kg (705 lb)
More specs available on Yamaha Motor Canada.